On the 11th of March 2017, Faith Dawah Foundation held a health screening program at Aboabo 1 & 2 (Adawso sub- district) in the Akuapem North District. The program was scheduled as follows:
- Checking of vitals and physicals examination of children under five (5), which includes:
- Mid-upper arm circumference (MUAC)
- Physical examination
- Counseling according to findings
- Checking of vitals for adults which includes:
- Body Mass Index (BMI)
- Blood pressure
- To register children under-five (5) for National Health Insurance Scheme.
All these would be done to identify the nutritional status of children under-five (5), maternal health and or any abnormalities to refer for further management.
We use this platform to thank all our stakeholders and our media partners (UNITED TELIVISION AND GUIDANCE TV)
THANKS FOR VISITING OUR SITE. PLEASE SHARE